Monday, April 19, 2010

NCPGA Match Play Championship ~ Day 1

Just keeping everyone up to date on the NCPGA Match Play event that I am participating in...It was a fun and exciting day today where the nerves and excitment flowed early on which made me think of many of you when you play in events or tournaments...The lesson to be learned here is that if you stick to your routines and focus on each shot at a time those nerves will subside...I was able to do this and ended up having a nice day, defeating my first opponent 5 and 3, while also winning my afternoon match 7 and 6...I get to go through the nerves all over again as I play one of our best players in the Nor Cal Section at Monterey Peninsula Country Club first thing in the morning...I am looking forward to it and will keep everyone updated on the experience and will give some tips when playing and preparing for important events...Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment